School Based Health Center
PARK COUNTY SCHOOL BASED HEALTH CENTER
Keeping Kids Fit, Healthy & Ready to Learn
What is a School Based Health Center?
School Based Health Centers provide quality medical care, oral health and behavioral health services where your children are....at their school!!
School Based Health Centers remove the barriers of time and travel for both students and parents, increasing student seat time and academic performance.
SBHC Services are available for all Park County Re 2 School District Students, staff, and Families!
- SBHC accepts Private Insurance
- Medicaid and CHP+
- Summit Community Care Card
- Uninsured students have access to a sliding fee scale
Appointments are never more than $40.00!
Our innovative SMILES Programprovides the following preventive services:
- Dental x-rays
- Oral Health Screenings
- Oral Health Education
- Dental Cleanings
- Teledental Exams- X-rays, intraoral photos and charting sent to SCCC Dental for review and treatment planning by Dr. Stephanie Barnett and Dr. David Pelester.
Our fantastic medical team provides the following services:
- Well child checks
- Sports Physicals
- Cold and Flu
- Acute Injury and Illness
- Chronic Conditions
- Nutritional Counseling
- Antibiotic/Medication Prescriptions
Our behavioral health team is accomplished in providing:
- Behavioral health assessments
- Crisis Response
- Individual Theraphy
- Group Therapy
- Substance Abuse
- Prevention Programs
- Case Management
Mental health counseling for depression, anxiety, adjustment issues, and other issues related to psychosocial and emotional well-being.